In a very short period of time the SM2BAT from Wildlife Acoustics has become
recognised as an industry-standard remote bat detector and is widely
used by consultants, universities and researchers.
Superior field equipment that records more calls brings with it the challenge of larger volumes of data to analyse.
Baker Consultants is now able to offer a full data processing service to assist in the analysis of bat survey field recordings. Using our library of bat call ‘recognisers’ our experienced bat ecologists can
provide a cost-effective, independent analysis of SM2 recordings.
We will provide a detailed analysis of the data, using Songscope software, and provide the following information from each recording session:
• A summary spreadsheet of the data including a confirmed species list.
• A list highlighting calls which are dubious or inadequately recorded.
• Measured call parameters will be provided for calls of rare species.
• A date and time-indexed spreadsheet of all identifiable calls.
• Rapid, cost effective analysis using the SM2 native software, Songscope.
• Full spectrum analysis capturing a greater number of calls.
• Independent verification avoiding any charge of bias.
• Data remains confidential and site anonymous.
• Time and cost savings.
Please contact Carlos Abrahams if you would like more details of this service or email firstname.lastname@example.org